Have a bad, discombobulating, or funny software experience? How about a pleasant surprise by software that exceeds your expectations? Take a screen snapshot and submit your story.
- Wild Caught. The problem must have been found in software released to customers or the public. Please do not submit problems found in internal pre-release versions of software. Problems found in Release Candidate or Beta versions of software released to the public or a large number of customers is acceptable.
- Tell a Story. In addition to sending images, please tell us how and where you encountered the problem. Provide as much context as is useful to frame the context of any images you send. Commentary is encouraged. If text in your screen shot(s) is not in English, please provide an English translation.
- Appropriate. Submissions that are likely to be deemed NSFW (Not Safe For Work) are not welcome. Please do not submit anything pornographic, obscene, or excessively gross.
- Attribution. If you are not the discoverer of a problem, please tell us where you found it. If you found a problem reported on another web site, or in the news, please include a link to your source.
- License. By submitting material to submission(at)
isthere aproblemhere.com, you grant Joseph Benjamin Simo, dba QualityFrog, a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license your submission in any medium, now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purposes, including commercial use.
- Privacy. Except for your email address, any material you send us shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We generally attribute by whatever name appears in submission emails. Please include how you would like to be attributed in the body of your email to us. (Only your email's subject and body makes it into the automated submission system. We also receive a complete email of your submission.) Please obscure any personal information in the images you submit that you do not want made public. Please explicitly identify any submitted information you want to remain confidential. Better yet, don't tell us things you don't want made public.